Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bit the dust

So my laptop bit the dust this week. I've been so busy I haven't had time to update and now that my laptop is out of commission, so am I. I'm on my parents at the moment so as soon as I get a new one, I'll be back with a substantial update.

I'm so disappointed because I had found some great deals on flights to Denver and planned on booking my flight in the next week or so. I'm glad I haven't yet because now the money in my savings has to go towards a new computer so I'll have it for school.

I'm so frustrated but I know it'll all be okay. I have another financial aid refund coming in January so I'll just buy a ticket then. It'll all work out. One way or another, I'm going to Denver in March. Eight years is too long to go without seeing someone you used to be so close to.

On a more positive and exciting note, Vince is coming to visit on Friday and I haven't seen him since May so I'm psyched! It'll be fun to have the whole weekend together doing fun Cincinnati things and just hanging out.

Okay, I'm off to do homework and sleep. Hopefully I'll be back soon.

No comments: