Tuesday, October 13, 2009

One of those days

Today was one of those days where my emotions spiraled out of control to the point where I broke down in tears because of it. I finally forced myself to take my birthday mix out of my cd player and put in my worship mix.

I just don't understand how my life can be so full and so blessed and yet I still have these moments where I feel so completely empty and lonely inside.

I'm worn out physically, mentally, and emotionally. Work and school are taking a huge toll on me. My friendships are draining me. All of my other relationships are all over the spectrum and I'm just drained.

I feel like I could go to sleep tonight and sleep for a month. Oh how I wish I could. There are no sleep in days looming and I'm getting to the point where I'm about to request a day off of work just so I can rest. I need a vacation. I was looking forward to all this me time this week with my parents gone and instead I'm so busy I don't have time for me time.

Is it winter break yet for both school and work???

No comments: