Monday, August 24, 2009

Almost over

My first quarter as a grad student is almost over. Come Thursday evening I'll be completely done. Until then, all I'm going to be doing is studying and working on my project. I spent four hours at Starbucks on it last night and only got a third of the way done.

I'm sick...again. This time it's a sinus infection. I'm on antibiotics so hopefully it'll clear up soon. I feel ridiculously groggy right now and really don't want to go to work but it's only for three hours so I'm going.

I've been hanging out with my small group a lot lately. Last Sunday night we went bowling and then this past Friday night we went to play putt putt and out for ice cream. This Friday night a couple of us are going to the Reds game which should be fun. I'm excited for it. It's the one game Megan and I never miss because they play the Dodgers, which is her favorite team so she'll be in blue while the rest of us are in red. :-P

Alright, that's all I've got. I'm off to do the dishes and get ready for work. Blah.

No comments: