Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bring on the final!

After three nights and a total of nine and a half hours at Starbucks, I am done with my project for Counseling Theories! It ended up being a total of 23 pages which is ridiculous but I feel confident about it, which will make up for my bombed midterm. Plus, it helped me do some studying for the final so I'm praying that I'll be okay with this final on Thursday.

I've been doing a lot of thinking the last couple of weeks and I'm thinking about joining a new small group at church. Ours keeps shrinking since people come and go due to going back to school and I can feel God urging me to join one of the adult small groups at our church. There's a small group starting in September that's doing a Beth Moore study on the Psalms. I love Beth Moore and think that I'd grow a lot in that group. I hate the idea of leaving the young adult group because I love everyone in it but I almost feel that it's time for a change.

I don't know. I feel like there are a lot of places I need to grow and make changes in my life and as everyone knows, I don't handle change well at all. The idea of changing and branching out of my comfort zone has always scared the crap out of me but I can't stay simply because it's there. Does that make any sense?

I also have some things going on in another area of my life but it's too personal to write here where everyone can see it. Just pray for me. I hate to be so vague but it's the best I can do at the moment.

Alright, I'm off to sleep and relax. Just two more days and I get a nice four week break from school. It can't come soon enough.

No comments: