Saturday, December 26, 2009

In the works

This entry is mainly for Molly, who stalks me via my blog. :-P

There is a new entry in the works considering it's been over a month since I've updated. I've been journaling on another site where I can restrict who reads it since too many people read this one and there are certain people I don't want to read my entries.

No worries though Molly because you are not one of them. I'm working on a proper entry and then I will message you on facebook about what I can't share on here. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I have totally been needing my Heather fix. I was about to message you, but I think that I already have recently--and we were bordering on stalking here soon. I was going to ask how everything we talked about last time was going...I hope you are doing well my dear. I look forward to my update. :)