Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Spoiled

I've decided that I'm spoiled this coming year. Not only am I going to Florida with my family and Megan in June, but I just got my confirmation for my flight to Denver in March to visit my cousin that I haven't seen since I moved to Cincinnati almost nine years ago.

Sometimes I think I should have found a career that would let me travel for a living because I definitely have the travel bug. I hate to stay put for long periods of time and each year I have to get away somewhere. This year (2009) it was Raleigh. Next year (2010) it's Denver and Orlando/Vero Beach.

I'm not really sure how the time off of work is going to play off but for the Denver trip I'm using my five flex days that I have left. For my Florida trip I'm just planning on taking the week off without pay.

I think right now I'm more excited about the Denver trip because I haven't seen Terry Lee in sooo long and because it's a lot closer in proximity than Florida. Have I mentioned that I love traveling? Woo!

No comments: