Monday, December 28, 2009

Vacation

I am already over the cold and the snow, so much so that I'm already looking forward to our family vacation to Disney World and Vero Beach in June. This summer, Megan is also going on vacation with us which is super exciting.

I knew there was a reason we were best friends and last night our similarities shined through as she text me and asked me where the Florida Marlins played at in relation to Vero Beach. I did some research and learned that they play in Miami, which is only two and a half hours from Vero. So now not only are we planning on going to Disney and the beach, we are also going to make the two and a half hour drive to Miami to go to a Marlins game.

We're doing this because we decided a couple of summers ago after going to a Washington Nationals game in D.C. that every summer we wanted to try and attend a game in a stadium other than Cincinnati. This summer we're going to keep the tradition going by attending a game in Miami!!

Since it is cold and snowy in most of Ohio, I leave you with these glorious pictures of the beach and the Disney resort at Vero Beach. June can't come soon enough!






1 comment:

megzie said...

i can't wait! for the beach, for baseball, and most for sea food!