Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow

We have more snow on the way. Ugh. As if the foot of snow we've already gotten this month isn't enough, there is six to nine more inches expected between late tonight and Tuesday morning, with another potential storm moving in on Friday night.

I've already made my preparations so I don't have to miss work. I'm staying at my aunt and uncle's tonight so I'm only about 15 minutes from work instead of 35. Then tomorrow night I'm most likely going to crash at Jana and Jason's so I'm five minutes from work instead of the 15 from my aunt's or the 35 from my house.

My parents are supposed to leave for Tennessee tomorrow evening but something tells me they're going to have to postpone their trip until Tuesday morning or Tuesday afternoon, depending on what this system does.

I officially hate this winter. We have gotten more snow this month than we have gotten in a couple of years and I don't know how much more my nerves can take.

On that note, I'm off to make myself a lunch for work and then get going to my aunt's house. Argh.

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is my new blog!