Thursday, September 9, 2010

And we're off!

Just wanted to do a quick update saying that I'm feeling ten times better since last night's entry. I ended up taking a candle lit bubble bath to relax last night and then took some Tylenol PM to get some much needed sleep. I woke up feeling so much better this morning. I don't sound better because I'm still congested, but otherwise I feel great!

Kelly and I are currently in Indianapolis for the night anxiously awaiting our flight to Denver tomorrow morning! I have been counting down to this trip for months and it's finally here! We're watching Jersey Shore at the moment (my guilty pleasure haha!) and then I'm going to shower so we can get some sleep before our 5 a.m. wake up call so we can catch the 6 a.m. shuttle to the airport.

Next stop: DENVER!!!!

No comments: