Monday, September 20, 2010

Real update coming soon!

I know I owe a real update sometime soon. I was going to do it tonight but I'm running my second 5k on Saturday (the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure!) so I needed to go to the gym and do a training run since I only ran once on vacation and it was a pitiful run at that.

I'm also getting over being sick and the doctor put me on a cough medicine that is making me drowsy so I'm going to go sleep it off.

This is my reminder to myself to update you on everything I mentioned in the previous entry, along with my thoughts on moving to Denver and the doors I feel are opening up for me.

That's all. I'm off to take a shower and go to bed before I fall asleep on my keyboard.

1 comment:

Gillion said...

are you getting better now? Pei Pa Koa (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) is one of the few Chinese natural cough remedies that have been scientifically studied. it's something like herb plus honey, and it's sweet, thick and black in color. If you have a cough, look for it! It used to be one of my favourite natural cough remedies.

if your cough persists, seek professional help such as traditional Chinese medicine physicians - I have had very good experiences with them.