Friday, August 5, 2011

Short update

I realized I haven't done a proper update in over a week. Today marks the 24 hour mark from the comps exam, the exam I've been spending the whole summer studying for. Or...attempting to study for. haha I'm going to be so glad when it's over.

So...what's been going on? Bullets for now, real updates later in the weekend.

--My summer class started. It doesn't seem too bad. Just a paper and a final.
--I need to start in on my independent study. That will be my goal once I'm done with this exam tomorrow.
--I met someone...yep, that's all you get. :-P
--Work bounced my paycheck...again. This is the third time this year it's happened. I'm done. No more excuses.
--I have a job interview this afternoon at UC. It's an on campus residential position where I would be working with first year, first generational college students. I feel like it's perfect for me because I have three years of Reslife experience from OU and then I worked at Lighthouse trying to advocate to get students back into school and work so I feel like I have the skills necessary for the job. It'll all depend on the salary and whether it'll be worth it to take the position. We'll see.

Okay...study time. This time tomorrow the exam will be almost over!

No comments: