Wednesday, September 7, 2011

To go or not to go...

Long weekend in Denver to take the boards in November. To go or not to go? The question is...was the idea of moving to Denver ever really gone in the first place or is this my flight instinct kicking in because of the past few days?

I've been sitting here crunching numbers since I've had nothing better to do because I was home from my internship today with an awful migraine this morning. I just...I don't know. We all know my connection to Denver. Now the question is: what are my reasons for wanting to do it?

I don't need to make an official decision until sometime in October when I have to register for the exam. It's a lot to think about but I haven't been able to get it out of my mind since two weeks ago when my relocation guide to Denver came that I sent for months ago while I was still in Denver.

*sigh* Sometimes, it really sucks to be an adult and have to make such big decisions.

No comments: