Thursday, September 22, 2011

Why I love my job...

I know I have a ton to update on but tonight I leave you four year old humor because my kids at work are hilarious! And just as an understanding... X is one of our four year old students and I know for a fact his dad doesn't live in Mexico because his dad is our maintenance man at work. When I told him this story, he just shook his head and laughed. It was definitely the highlight of my day!

Me pointing to Cincinnati on a map: We live right here!


X pointing to Mexico: My daddy lives here!

Me: X, your daddy does not live in Mexico. He lives here.

X: That's okay. We're going to move here! *points to South Dakota*

Me: X, you know it snows a lot in South Dakota right?

X: We like snow! Oh and you know what Miss Heather?

Me: What?

X: You can't go to Las Vegas.

Me: Why not? (We had never talked about Vegas so this came out of nowhere!)

X: Because the monster in Las Vegas will eat you!

When I told our maintenance man this story about his son, he asked me if I had pointed to Vegas on a map and I said no. Then he asked me if I was planning a trip to Vegas and I said "Well, now I'm not because there's apparently a monster that's going to eat me!"

I love my job. :-)

No comments: