Sunday, June 21, 2009

Eeek!

I start grad school tomorrow!! I'm so excited but I'm also terrified. I know that this is where I'm supposed to be and I can't wait to start this new phase of my life. I just hate the first day of anything new. After tomorrow, I'll be golden. :-)

Since I'm taking one class in five weeks, I had homework before classes even began. I just spent the last hour at Starbucks reading a chapter for class tomorrow. I'm pretty sure that's all I'll be doing over the course of the two five week sessions I'm taking. Then I'll have about three or four weeks off before fall quarter starts.

I went shopping today and got a couple new things. I bought this adorable green skort and I already have it paired with a black tank top and a white shirt as my "first day of school" outfit. I'm super excited for it! I'll have to try and get a picture in it.

Alright, I'm off to shower and sleep. I have to work in the morning before orientation so 5:50 a.m. is going to come too soon!

No comments: