Saturday, June 13, 2009

Two weeks??

I can't believe it's been almost two weeks since I've updated. Everyday I come here with the intentions of writing and I have so much I want to say, but I can't make myself put it into words because I'm afraid of the reactions of certain people. Part of me wants so badly to spill my heart but I keep holding back and it drives me crazy.

So because I feel I can't share my heart, you get the shallow update.

School starts a week from Monday. I actually need to get on ordering my textbook for my first class because it's cheaper on amazon but I don't want to put it on my credit card. I'm going to try and wait until next Friday when I get paid but then I might have to rush ship it so it's here before the following Wednesday's class. Ugh, I don't know.

Work is fine. Our summer program has started so our enrollment is smaller than the school year. It makes it easier to be able to take classes because my boss could be flexible with my summer schedule. I'm not sure how fall will work out with Holly and I both back in school then.

Micah's dance season wrapped up tonight, except for Nationals which I can't go to because of school. They did a showcase tonight and it was amazing. I'm so proud of that little girl. Tomorrow I get to watch Lily dance her heart out onstage and I can't wait. :-)

Things here at home are quieter now that my sister moved back in with Brandon. I do miss having the kids around all the time, but studying will be easier now. :-P

Ok, I can't pretend to be shallow about what's going on anymore so that's all you've got. People who want to know more might just have to talk to me.

No comments: