Monday, July 6, 2009

Rant

I'm going to rant for the length of this entry so feel free to leave now. I don't want to hear any comments like "Your time is coming" or "Learn to tell people no." I really just want to vent and get it out of my system before I lose it on someone.

Do not ask me to pick you up at the airport and then not pay to put gas in my car. That's a good 45 minute drive and a quarter tank of gas there and back. I have better things to do and I live paycheck to paycheck. That quarter tank of gas adds up quick.

I am so tired of hearing about everyone's boyfriends/girlfriends. I'm tired of having to do relationship counseling. I'm tired of listening to you rant and rave and then the next day gush about how great they are. Damn it, quit rubbing in my face about this and that. Just once I would love to have someone realize that there are some of us who aren't lucky enough to be dating someone and that we're lonely and don't always want to hear about your significant other.

I'm also tired of people not telling me things and having to find out from facebook/twitter. I mean, come on now. Don't hint around at something and then have me find out from a website that you were doing exactly what I thought you were doing. I have feelings and it hurts a whole hell of a lot more that you don't tell me things than if you were to actually tell me.

Just once, I wish I could be able to tell someone exactly how I feel when I'm feeling it. Instead, I let the moment pass. I am so tired from not being able to sleep lately because I have too much on my mind. I haven't slept in in weeks. I really want a day off to do nothing. Instead, even on my "days off" I'm constantly catching up on my to do list. The list keeps growing and I have no time for it all.

Ugh, I really just want to scream. I should be in bed but instead I'm going to try and get something accomplished before bed. I just want to run away from the whole world and instead, I keep taking on more.

Do I feel better? Nope, not at all. Will I get some backlash from this? Probably but oh well. I don't even care at this point.

P.S.-I did have a good point this weekend but that will have to wait until I'm calmed down enough to write about it.

No comments: