Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Exhausted

I am exhausted. I am drained of any and all energy I have had in the last couple of months. I need a day to relax and instead I just keep taking on more. School is keeping me busy but I've been so tired that last night I came home from work and was passed out on the couch in a matter of an hour. I'm now three chapters behind in my reading. :-/

As if I don't have enough to do, I took on a baby-sitting job for four hours on Saturday morning, on a day when I could sleep in. I just keep telling myself-every little bit for next weekend's North Carolina trip will help.

So here's the run down of what just this weekend will look like:

Tomorrow:
Work 8-5
Dinner with Adge
Running with Denise (hopefully...I've had some issues with my shins and my knee this past week and my knee still isn't doing much better)
Sleeping

Friday:
Working 8-5 (maybe off early because we've already figured out that we're only going to have 6 kids at the most in my classroom)
Getting an oil change in my car
Dinner with Adge and her dad?
Maybe movie night with the girls?

Saturday:
Baby-sitting 10-2
Getting some reading done
Blue Ash for the fireworks with some friends

Sunday:
Church
Finishing up reading
Hopefully going to the gym
Picking my parents up from the airport

I need a mental health day. I did take a day off in August but that's still a month off. Ugh. I am sooo tired. I'm going to switch laundry over and then I'm going to go pass out.

No comments: