Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Vacation!!

After looking forward to this for months, I am finally leaving for Raleigh, North Carolina tomorrow!! Megan and I are driving halfway tomorrow night and spending the night in Charleston, West Virginia before driving the last leg of the trip on Friday morning.

I can't believe that Bethany is getting married on Saturday. I remember way back to freshman year of college (ok so way back is an exaggeration...more like five years ago!) when we met and decided we didn't need men to make us happy and were completely happy to be single and having fun. Now she's getting married to an amazing man of God and I couldn't be more excited for her!
I'm sure the road trip is going to involve lots of randomness because it's Megan and I, which means there will also be lots of pictures! For now, I leave you with this one of us back in the spring of 2005 (mine and Bethany's sophomore year of college) when Bethany came to Cincinnati for the weekend for a concert! I'm sure I'll have at least one picture with the bride to be this weekend so you can see us now as compared to then. :-)


Megan, me, and Bethany-Newport on the Levee-April 2005

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip! I'm sure you girls will have a blast :)