Sunday, June 20, 2010

Back to reality

Well, it's back to reality tomorrow. As I spent four hours in the car driving home from Cleveland today (long story I'll get into later), I had too much time to think and during that four hours I kicked myself for my bad attitude on vacation. I spent so much time being upset about things out of my control that I didn't enjoy my vacation as much as I should have and now I regret the way I acted.

It's sad when Megan has more pictures of my nieces and nephew than I do because I couldn't handle being out in the sun early in the morning because it was too much on my skin. I wish I could spin time backwards one week so I could redo my vacation. But I can't so now I need to spend the summer making up for it and spending as much time with my family as possible. I'm so upset about it that I'm literally sitting here with tears in my eyes thinking about how much I missed out on because of my bad mood. I hate that I let myself get into this mood and then couldn't shake it for the rest of the week.

It just goes with the funk I've been in lately. I wish I could shake it and I can't and instead I'm just making myself miss out on things like this past week with my family and other events. I'm so glad I at least made myself make the four hour drive for Diana's wedding. I would have hated myself if I had missed it.

I know this entry makes no sense but I had to get some of it out so I can sleep. :-/

No comments: