Saturday, May 21, 2011

How far I've come...

Not to toot my own horn, but I had to write this entry. Tonight was Tym and Amy's wedding, probably the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to. I don't want to share too many pictures yet until they can share pictures themselves, but as I was looking through the few I had on my camera (there aren't many because I was in the wedding), I couldn't help but notice how freaking skinny I look! It's a big change from where I was four years ago at this time at Denise's wedding. Here are some comparison pictures simply because I'm in awe of how far I've come in the last couple of years.


Four years ago at Denise's wedding (I can't believe it's been that long!)

Tonight at Tym and Amy's wedding (I was a groomswoman so my dress was black with a sash that matched the bridesmaids :-) )

All I can say is...wow!

No comments: