Monday, May 2, 2011

Pictures from the half marathon weekend!

I'm way too tired to write out an update about how the weekend went so I thought I would just share some pictures for now. I finished my very first half marathon in 3:49:01 officially but Beth and I deducted 10 minutes from that time because we stopped for ten minutes at mile four to use the porta potty so without that 10 minute stop it would have been a 3:39:01 finish. Not bad for my first half!

For now, here are pictures to enjoy!


Beth and I at the Spaghetti Factory on Friday night to carb load!



Denise and I after carb loading the Spaghetti Factory!



Beth and I at the expo on Saturday!



After our first half marathon! We were sore, cold, tired, and a hot mess but we finished!!



So proud to have finished my very first half marathon!! Bring on the Air Force Half in September!



A close up of my medal!!

Real update to come tomorrow night after I get some sleep.

No comments: