Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bullets

I know I haven't done a proper update in like two weeks so I apologize profusely! The end of the quarter got away from me, but it was successful! I got an A in my Special Education elective and a B- in Tests in Counseling, which was an awful class. I got a 3.3 for the quarter and a 3.45 overall. Why couldn't I do this awesome during undergrad?!

Things have been pretty crazy so here are some bullets for now. I'll do a proper update probably from Denver on SUNDAY! Can you all believe it's so close?? We went from counting down when we had 100+ days left to being down to being less than 48 hours from being on the road. I'm driving out (crazy I know!) so I'm doing eight hours on Friday and like 10 or 11 on Saturday. I'm staying overnight in Columbia, Missouri Friday night and then making the last of the drive on Saturday. The drive will be long but it's going to be worth it for TWO WEEKS with my favorite people in my favorite place!

Anyway...bullets...

--I finally got a diagnosis of psoriasis from the derm. We're now trying to figure out the best course of treatment for it. I'm still covered in spots but I only itch every once in awhile, like if  I leave the steroid cream on too long (such as putting it on last night and not showering this morning so I had it on all night and then all day at work) or when I get overheated. This came as a shock because there's no family history of it on either side. I'm definitely the first. Plus it doesn't present as normal psoriasis. I'll do a full update on this sometime next week.

--School is out...for two weeks. My independent study starts when I get back from Denver and then my summer class starts the last week of July.

--I need to study for my comprehensive exam to graduate from the program. The exam is August 6th. Eeek!

--Work is work. That's all I have to say about that. I'm glad for two weeks off.

--My sister is pregnant!!!! I've been hiding this for awhile because at first she wasn't telling anyone but now she is so I'm prouldy telling the world! She finds out tomorrow if it's a boy or a girl and aunt Heather is just thrilled. Since she wasn't exactly expecting this pregnancy, she has nothing so aunt Heather is trying to reign herself in from going too crazy. :-P

I think that's it for now. I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff but that's okay. It'll come back to me. Hope you all are doing well!

No comments: