Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas all! This year my heart hasn't been into Christmas and I think a lot of it is because I wasn't able to buy gifts for anyone in my family because I've been struggling with my finances due to a limited work schedule because of school. It took going to Christmas Eve service last night and the reminder of what the season is truly about to bring me out of my funk. I also love that Christmas fell on a Sunday this year and I got to start my Christmas Day by worshiping with my church family, which is always amazing.

I have so much to update on, especially on my word(s) for 2012. Last year's word was believe and I look forward to doing an update on how I grew by trusting and believing the Lord in 2011. For 2012, I can feel God laying the words strength and growth on my heart and I look forward to writing about what I think those words will bring to my life in 2012. Plus, I owe updates on every major area of my life, from love to school to work.

For now, I'm going to go catch a quick nap before my sister and her boyfriend and the kids come over so the kids can open gifts from my parents. My stomach has been queasy since leaving my cousin's (stupid rolling hills between home and Oxford....now I remember why I typically drive myself. I hate motion sickness. Ugh!) so I'm going to go drink some water and try to sleep it off.

I hope you all had a very, Merry Christmas. :-)

1 comment:

tiaolou004 said...

Second bad news Newport Cigarettes: The complexion is not good Smoker's face is

thin and pale, looks pale, facial color sienna, nearby corner of the eye and lip deep wrinkle. These are "smoker's face" dominant character. You pull out The smoke Marlboro Lights is more long, the smoke which pulls out are more, more

has the possibility to cause the wrinkle and the skin relaxation.

Third bad news: Whole body skin's relaxation Talks about the Newport Cigarettes Website, regarding the smoker, the wrinkle not only appears on the face Newport Coupons, the whole body will have the wrinkle to appear. Also has the buttocks from the neck to the chest to the arm to the

leg , any has not wrinkled the frost and the sun block lotion may prevent their growth.

Fourth bad news: Dry The Nicotine has the diuretic function, therefore it will cause the skin dry question. Not only that you suck cigarette's movement, narrows both eyes to be

possible frequently It is not the specially beautiful posture, will also bring the Newports week and corners of the mouth's wrinkle. The long-term exposition in the smoking Newport Cigarettes, dry increasingly will intensify Newports Cigarettes Website.