Monday, February 20, 2012

And we have a winner!

We have a winner! We are officially forgoing our spring break trip to Nashville and taking the money we were going to put towards that trip for a trip to New York City instead! For someone who is SUCH a city girl at heart and who LOVES big cities, I am so freaking excited about this vacation!!

Right now, the plan is a four day weekend in the City but I think I'm going to try and convince them into a couple of extra days. Something tells me four days just won't be enough time. Plus, I REALLY want to go to a Yankees game, since we all know I LOVE the Yankees. Plus, my beloved Reds are also playing the Mets the weekend we're looking at so if I can cross both the Yankees stadium and the Mets stadium off of my list in one trip I'm doing good. :-)

AHHH!!!! I can't wait! Laura and Miranda, you realize the three of us are totally going to have to go out for dinner and drinks one night right?!

So now friends who have been to New York City, throw out fun suggestions of things we absolutely HAVE to do while we're there!

1 comment:

jainsmith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.