Monday, January 11, 2010

Sick sick sick

I have been miserably sick since Friday. I got sick late Friday night and haven't been able to keep anything down since. I had some toast and juice last night and ended up getting sick again this morning. I called off work and spent the better part of the day sleeping. My whole body hurts because all I've been doing is laying in bed or laying on the couch. The smell of food makes me nauseous (like now with my parents eating dinner) and I'm just miserable.

However, I am going back to work tomorrow because I have to meet with my second year supervisor tomorrow night to start discussing my advanced counseling skills class I'm taking this quarter. Since I've been sick I haven't had a chance to call my client yet or even get any of my homework done. I feel so far behind and it's only week two so now I can feel the stress building.

At least I have spring break to look forward to. I can't wait to spend a week in Denver with my cousin that I haven't seen in years. From pictures I've seen Denver looks beautiful and I can't wait to get out there and see it myself. My cousin is already planning every moment of my visit and he is so excited to see me. I can tell you, the feeling is mutual! It's going to be a nice break before going into interning next quarter.

Ok, I'm going to go get away from the smell of food and probably go to bed soon. I really hope I feel better tomorrow.

1 comment:

The KS Perrys said...

Sorry you're sick! It's horrible to be sick during school- I hate playing catch up!

Also, Denver is beautiful! Steve and I went for a long weekend in 2008 and loved it. Very pretty and amazing that it was warm enough for a dress but I got to walk in snow. :) Also, the zoo is amazing and there is an area called 'Cherry Hill' (I think)- very nice and there is an outlet mall around Denver also!