Saturday, October 8, 2011

Too much

I swear I'm alive. I have a huge outline in a word document of all the things I want/need to update about but right now, my life is consumed by school, work, and interning. I'm scaling back in other areas (including my church involvement) until this quarter is over because I just have too much on my plate right now.

Right now, I'm staring at my internship learning plan that I feel like should be a piece of cake but instead is making me draw a blank.

Ahhhhhh....eight more weeks to go until the quarter is over. Oh...and I decided against retaking my big comprehensive exam this month. I just haven't had time to study and if I were to take it in a couple of weeks, I'd fail again. Instead, I'm going to take it in February because I'll have all of winter break to study and a little less responsibility class wise in the winter so I'll be able to devote my attention to studying.

Ok, the kiddos I'm baby-sitting are asleep so I really should get back to this assignment. How many more months until graduation? :-/

No comments: