Sunday, March 27, 2011

Confession

I have a confession to make, something I've been meaning to blog about for awhile, but haven't because I know one of my closest friends reads my blog and I haven't told him yet soooo I need to figure out the best way to handle this situation and then I will definitely be back to blog about it here.

I do love that I have a more private "diary" on another site that lets me control who can and can not read my blog so I was able to spill this out when it all first started happening about two weeks ago. However, I can't keep it contained much longer, especially with the way things are progressing, so once I figure out how to tell said person, I'll be back to blog about this.

By the way my friends, be careful about how you say things to me because I will take them to heart and it eventually leads to me not wanting to tell you when something big is happening in my life, like now. I know it was an innocent comment and you probably didn't know it got to me, but it did. So now, I have to figure out how to tell you about this time in my life without wondering if you're going to think it's weird or give me grief about it.

And if you think I'm talking to you, chances are, I may be. Guess only time will tell. I'll be back soon to blog about this. Hopefully.

No comments: