Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dress shopping!

I am finally feeling better! I don't sound better but I feel 100% better than I have all week. I was sleep deprived today because last night was the first night all week I hadn't taken benadryl to help me sleep so I tossed and turned all night before finally passing out somewhere around 3 I think.

I went dress shopping with Megan after work tonight. She needs a dress for graduation and I needed one to wear to a couple of weddings this summer. We went to five different stores and I finally found the perfect dress at Kohl's. We went to Dress Barn first where I had a cute dress put on hold but after getting to Kohl's, I decided I didn't like it as much as this cute dress I found while wandering around Kohl's. So now I have a dress on hold until I get off of work tomorrow and get paid. I tried to find a link to post it but couldn't so you'll just have to wait until there are pictures of me wearing it. :-P Plus, the best part of it is that it's two sizes smaller than what I wore last summer!! YAY!!! I was thrilled when I put it on and it was a large and fit! I'm pretty sure my eyes got big and it was all I could do not to start dancing around the dressing room!

In other news, I got asked to move in with some friends. After doing some number crunching, I may be able to afford it. I'm still playing around with numbers and don't have to decide until the beginning of June so we'll see how it turns out. I've been at home for a year now and would really like to move out but we'll see. I've got to think logically about this and not just jump into it because it's something I want. I have to be able to afford it as well.

Alright, I'm off. I've been congested all day so I gave in and took some benadryl when I got home and I can feel it kicking in so I'm off to get some rest. Tomorrow is Kim's last day at work before maternity leave which makes me sad so I want to be able to enjoy it with her!

Night world!

1 comment:

megzie said...

it sucks i didn't find anything. mom told me to take her macy's card and try tri-county.

wanta join?

ps. calling to dr in the morning.