Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Still sick

I'm still miserable. However, the vomiting has gone away and now I'm just left with being weak from not eating the last couple of days and a cough that is enough to almost make me sick. I called in again today because I was up and down all night getting sick and got sick this morning but I got a call from work at 11 asking if I could come in and work for a couple of hours this afternoon, so against my better judgement, I'm headed to work in about an hour.

I am so over being sick. I hate my immune system so much. It's like even the littlest of things can make me sick. I have no idea what brought this on at all. All I know is that I'm coming home from work, putting my pjs back on, and going back to bed. I have to go to work tomorrow. I can't afford to miss any more days. I didn't want to call off today but I knew puking at work also wasn't an option.

All I know is that this weekend I'm not doing anything except sleeping so this stupid illness will pass. *sigh*

No comments: