Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thoughts to ponder

It always amazes me how, just as I feel like everything is falling into place, my mind goes into overload and I start to feel like something is missing. That something missing always comes back to one specific area of my life and then I just feel incomplete.

My mind is in overload right now. I haven't had a good long heart to heart with anyone in awhile and the one person I want to talk to had her cell phone shut off recently and I have no way of communicating with her. (Yes I could e-mail you or send you a facebook message but I need some best friend "face to face" time, aka I want to hear your voice. And yes she knows who she is).

I need some me time and I don't know when I'm going to get it. Because I'm broke, I keep taking on baby-sitting jobs, even as they pop up at the last minute. I feel like e-mailing our children's minister and telling her I can't do Sunday school this weekend so I can just "run away" for the weekend, which really means I just need some time to sleep and regroup and refocus away from the world. I want some one on one time with my Bible and God and I can't seem to find that time anymore.

My heart and my mind are in overload right now and I can't get them to settle down and everyone is too busy to have time to talk.

Ahh I need a vacation. At this point, I'd settle for a day of just "me" time. That's all I want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can always text me any time! :) I know that's not a heart to heart and I'm not the person you were referring to, but I thought I'd offer what I could! *hugs* I hope your spirits are lifted soon Heather!