Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Miserable

I am so stinkin miserable right now. I left work early yesterday because an hour after I got there I started throwing up. I had felt queasy as I was getting ready but I chalked it up to my normal every morning queasiness due to the meds I take right before bed. When it didn't ease up by the time I got to work, I knew I was in trouble.

I made it through half a day before they finally found someone to cover me at 1. I left work, came home, managed to drink a cup of juice and eat some toast, and then I passed out until about 7 last night. I took some benadryl around 8 and was right back in bed by 9, though I didn't sleep at all last night.

This morning I woke up and managed to make it through brushing my teeth and washing my face before I had to get sick. After getting sick three times, I called work and let them know I wasn't coming in.

I'm so miserable. It hurts to breathe in and I still feel queasy. I'm about to go back to bed after I find something I can take for this coughing. I am so sick of being sick. I hate my immune system. :-/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you certain that you don't have the H1N1 Flu?

The fact that it hurts for you to breathe in can become very serious....

Do you have a fever? If you do please consider checking out these two links:

http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/qa.htm
http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/index.htm

Hope you don’t have the flu, and hope you do feel better soon!