Sunday, May 31, 2009

I fell in love...

...with a car.

Yes folks, you read that right. I had to work today at school to get my classroom ready for summer session. Since I got done so early and still had to baby-sit in Milford, I decided to kill some time. I went to Wal-mart to look for a hair straightener since mine went on the fritz last weekend.

On my way back, I passed a car dealership and decided on a whim to stop in. I talked with one of the salesmen and a manager and they showed me a 2009 Chevy Aveo. For about $275 a month, I can own a brand new car. As the guy showed me various Aveos in my price range, I just fell in love with this particular color.

http://www.mikecastruccichevrolet.com/VehicleDetails/345768273

I'm going to keep shopping around but I'm pretty sure this is the car I want. I'm going to try and go to a couple of dealerships after church tomorrow but I have a feeling I'm sold on this car. We'll see though. I'm just excited that I'm finally going to have a new car, one that will be more reliable than the one I currently drive.

I'm so stinkin excited about this. I hope it all works out!

1 comment:

The KS Perrys said...

I would advise against an Aveo. We have had them as rentals a few times and they are horrible. So bad that if it's all they have, we'll pay to upgrade just to avoid them.

They are cheap inside, drive funny, and feel like there isn't much protecting you if you're in an accident.