Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One of those weeks

It's only Wednesday and I'm already having one of those weeks. It actually started on Friday evening and has just gone from there.

Friday night sometime between 11 p.m. and noon on Saturday some stupid person decided to spray paint the side of my car. Originally we thought it was an isolated incident but then discovered that whoever had done it had also spray painted a set of mailboxes in our neighborhood and someone's garage door. I filed a police report and a claim with my insurance but luckily magic eraser takes it off without taking my paint off so I'm not going to have to pay to have it repainted.




The one perk to the week has been my incredible best friend because she sent me these amazingly gorgeous flowers for Valentine's Day. They were delivered to me at work and after a long, rough day they were much welcomed. I am so lucky to have such an incredible best friend.


Then yesterday after work my check engine light came on. I've already been having problems with my car not wanting to start properly and this just added to it. I dropped the car off at the mechanic's last night who called me today with a final price. I don't even want to talk about how expensive it is but I'm thankful at least that the mechanic is willing to work with me and let me pay for most of it now and then the rest out of my next couple of paychecks.

Today I woke up with a low grade fever which isn't suprising because I knew it was just a matter of time before I ended up sick. My whole class has been passing around this fever and stomach bug and I finally came down with the fever. I feel okay right now which is good but hopefully it won't be like the rest of the class where it goes away and then spikes up again later.

I'm just having one of those weeks and am more than ready for it to be over.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Aww feel better Heather!