Friday, February 25, 2011

Summer plans

The end of winter quarter is rapidly approaching and this time I should be using to study for finals has actually been spent dreaming about summer. My brain is just in Denver mode and that's going to make getting through one more quarter tough. My visit is soooo close and Mike and I have been starting to hash out the small details, like my drive out and where my halfway point is going to be. It's been kind of fun surfing different websites, looking for deals on hotels and what not. I'm pretty sure my halfway point is going to be Columbia, Missouri which is about an eight and a half hour drive from here. We'll see how it all plays out.

I'm taking the state boards while I'm in Colorado to get my counseling license out there and then will study the rest of the summer to take the Comps to graduate from UC and then the Praxis to get my Ohio license. I'm also taking a class the second half of summer, which will run me right into the beginning of my internship. This summer is going to be full of studying but by the end of next summer (2012), I'll have my Master's degree!!! It'll be well worth it in the end and I'm so glad the end is near. I'm tired of being busy all the time and I'm just ready to be done with this chapter of my life (school wise anyway).

Okay, I should go get some stuff done. I need to clean my bedroom and my bathroom and I do need to do some homework too. That's pretty much my exciting weekend.

1 comment:

The KS Perrys said...

I know KC is a bit further than Columbia, but you're welcome to stop here!