Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bullets

Since I'm absolutely exhausted this is going to be brief. Eventually I'll feel like I have the energy to write.

--My trip to Youngstown was great. Mommy and baby are doing wonderful and I'll post pictures soon.

--This week at work makes me want to pull out my hair. My co-teacher is in Florida (today is actually her wedding day!) so I have a sub in with me all week who teaches in another room of the school. She hates my class so it's not a lot of fun to work with her because the kids pick up on her tension. I'm counting down the days for Holly to be back on Monday.

--I'm planning a girl's night out for Friday night, something I hope to achieve at least once a month. I miss nights out with just the girls.

--We're getting ready to start studying Mere Christianity at small group. I think this is what I need because it's time for our group to get deeper.

--I went back to Cru last night which was awesome. Let's hope I can keep motivating myself to go.

Ok that's all. I feel sick so it's time for bed. Two more days and then I can sleep in.

No comments: