Friday, March 6, 2009

Interview!

I should be in bed because I have my UC interview in the morning and I have to be up at 6:30 but I just can't go to bed until I unwind and have time to sort out my thoughts.

It's been a really rough week. After Cru on Tuesday night, I walked out crying because the message and the worship impacted me so much. It gave me so much to think about and God is really working on my heart right now. Tym and Megan listened to me cry the whole way home about everything and I'm grateful for them letting me just pour my soul out to them.

Work is still amazing minus the one student I have who does nothing but bite other kids. I don't know what to do with him anymore and his parents are no help. Even our directors don't know what to do with him. *sigh* It should be interesting to see how tomorrow goes.

I'm spending the night with my cousins tomorrow since we didn't get to do it last weekend. We're going to stay up late and talk and giggle and just have fun. I love those kids and it's going to be such a fun night.

I'm going with those same kids to Indianapolis on Saturday for Micah's dance competition. We got a hotel with an indoor pool and I can't wait to swim. Plus road tripping (even a short distance) with my family is always fun!

Alright, I'm off to check my bank account and then get to bed. Wish me luck tomorrow!

No comments: