Monday, March 2, 2009

Teaching thoughts

I'm sitting in the computer lab at work and after having a conversation with one of my co-workers, I just found a school that will let me get my early childhood licensure and and my master's all at the same time. I just requested information and next payday, I intend to apply for this program. I didn't find any deadlines and I'm holding off until next week because I'm broke.

I want to teach. After being here in the preschool, it's what I want more than anything. I obviously am still going to my interview for school counseling at UC Friday, but we'll see what happens. I'm going to pray this out and see where it goes. I'm just excited that I finally found a school here in Cincinnati that will give me my licensure and my master's all at the same time!

2 comments:

megzie said...

what school is that?

Anonymous said...

Thats terrific!