Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sick again

I've been home sick all day. I got up at 6:45 and my poor body couldn't decide which end everything wanted to come out. I was in the bathroom literally getting sick for half an hour. I finally made it to my phone at 7:15 to call off. I know they probably weren't happy, but I figured they wouldn't want me there puking all day.

I did nothing but sleep today. I talked to Tym for about an hour on the phone about his visit to Grace College and then I promptly went back to sleep and slept until 7. I'm about to go back to bed now and from just how I feel, I'm sure I'll go right back to sleep. I was finally able to keep some toast down around 9 so I should hopefully be okay to go back to work tomorrow.

I seriously think I have the worst immune system ever. It's always been like that and working around kids doesn't help things. They say the first year of teaching is the worst and I'm starting to believe that. I'm miserable.

Oh and I still haven't heard from UC yet. I'm so frustrated.

1 comment:

megzie said...

feel better soon please....