Monday, April 13, 2009

Confused

I got a letter from my biological dad tonight. I'm trying to decide if I should even bother responding to it. I went from being shocked to upset and crying to angry. I took my anger out at the gym and now I'm sore. I guess the good point is that I got a killer workout in tonight.

I still can't believe he wrote to me. After three or four years of silence, I got a letter today out of the blue. I don't even know what to think about it.

I'm talking to Tym and Amy tomorrow before Cru to figure out what to do. Part of me wants to respond to the letter and another part just wants to throw it away and forget he wrote to me. Except now I know I won't be able to.

Damn him. Damn his timing. Why now? Why couldn't he just stay away?

Ugh. I don't even know what to think. I'm going to bed. Maybe a good night's sleep will help me think more clearly.

P.S.-I think I inadvertently got asked out on a date yesterday. I'm still trying to figure that one out too.

1 comment:

Meg said...

All I can offer is this: Pray on it!! I really hope you find an answer about this that you are 100% comfortable with.

I'm back on blogger... I've been trying to avoid Bloop for various reasons and I think I may stick around these parts this time :)

And a date? Do tell.

(this is Meg from Bloop)