Thursday, April 16, 2009

So you had a bad day

Love love love that song. It sums up my day today. Today had to be hands down one of the worst days I've had in awhile. It was so bad that as soon as I walked out the door of the school I got in my car and started crying. I haven't done that since Lighthouse. Hopefully this is one of the only times work will make me cry.

I made my day better by going to the gym. I met for an initial consult with a personal trainer tonight and he worked me out big time. After doing weights, I went and did 20 minutes on the elliptical so now I at least feel good.

I'm about to go out with Megan, Tym, and Amy for a bit. I really need a friends night so I'm grateful they agreed to my last minute plans.

I better go get ready. See ya.

1 comment:

Meg said...

I love that song. A lot.

This week seems to have been rough on everyone. I hope your Friday went better and that you have an amazing weekend!