Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend bullets

So this weekend was decent. Friday was rough but the rest of the weekend was fun, minus what woke us up this morning at our hotel in Columbus. Since it's late (yes it's 11:45 and I think it's late-shocking I know!) here are bullets of what happened. Details to come Tuesday since I'm going to the Reds game after work tomorrow.

  • Road tripped to Columbus with Carolyn and Micah for her dance competition.
  • Went to see Hannah Montana the movie during this trip. Not gonna lie-I loved it. :-P
  • Had yummy pizza and watched more Disney channel in one night than I have in awhile.
  • Got a 6 a.m. wake up call from the front desk saying Carolyn's car had been broken into. They took our gps and my sunglasses.
  • Found out when we checked out at 10 that we were only one of three cars broken into overnight.
  • This fact made us paranoid for the rest of the day so all valuables got taken into the competition.
  • The competition itself was tough. Micah did well though. She took top first for both her jazz and her acro routines. Overall, acro took 8th place and jazz took 6th. We were surprised but she competed against teams from across the nation so I think that's pretty darn good in my opinion. I'm proud of her!
  • I went for a run after I got home from Columbus and survived to tell about it.
  • Had some sister bonding at the grocery store.
  • Now it's bedtime.
  • I had to edit this post three times for grammar and wording because I'm exhausted. :-P

Night world!

No comments: