Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hmmm

Trying to figure out how to say half the stuff I want to say without it coming across the wrong way to people. It's become really hard to open up lately. I find myself stuck in conversations on the phone and in person that have awkward silences because I feel myself holding back.

Why is everyone moving forward except me? Something for me to ponder, not that I really want to because it just hurts even more.

I should start journaling again. At least in my journal I can be real and not have to pretend to be happy all the time. Maybe that will give me some peace.

I had way too much time to think during baby-sitting tonight. Never a good thing. I think that's why I stay busy all the time-so I don't have to think about all of this stuff that has built up because no one understands anymore.

Easter is tomorrow. So psyched for the Easter services at church and having dinner with my family. I'm also grateful for my gift of salvation and Christ's death on the cross for my sins. What a wonderful Savior I follow.

I should get to bed. 8:30 is going to come too early for me.

Oh I also have a twitter now. I still don't get the point but it's out there if you feel the need to follow me. :-P

1 comment:

megzie said...

welcome to twitter