Monday, April 6, 2009

She thinks you're super delicious

Has anyone seen that cell phone commercial? It makes me crack up everytime I see it just because it's become an inside joke with some friends.

It's officially baseball season! Today was Opening Day in Cincinnati, which might as well just be a holiday here. All day people have been wishing each other a happy opening day. Since I had to work (welcome to the real world haha), this is the first game I've not been able to watch since high school. Luckily, my co-teacher was able to pick up one of the local a.m. radio stations on our class radio so we listened to the game all afternoon. Sadly, we lost 2-1.

The Yankees, my other favorite team, also lost today which makes me sad. However, it doesn't make me any less excited for baseball season! I told my stepdad today that baseball season is the one time of year you won't ever hear me complain about the tv being on a sports channel all the time! We love our Cincinnati Reds!

I think since my sister is at work and the kids are with my brother in law and my parents have already gone to bed that I very well may take advantage of the quiet and go climb into bed as well. The weather has been cold and dreary all day so it's made me exhausted. We even had snow flurries today! One more day of this and then the warm weather comes back. Winter, I did not miss you!

Bed early is definitely sounding appealing tonight. G'night all!

No comments: