Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring spring spring

I love when spring comes. I sometimes wonder if I suffer from seasonal depression during the winter because I'm always so bummed. When the sun finally comes back with the warm weather it's like I'm a whole new person.

It's so beautiful out today. I had some errands to run and I did so with the music up and the windows down! I think I showed my age though because while other people were blasting that crap rap that people call music I was blasting LFO and singing along. :-P

The original plan for tonight was to go down to Newport and enjoy the first nice night of spring at the Levee but since Britt is traveling for work tomorrow we decided to stay in West Chester and just go get pizza and hang out. I'm just excited for a girls night.

I still haven't heard from UC yet. I'm officially sending an e-mail tonight because it's been over six weeks since I interviewed and we were told 2-3 weeks at most. One of the girls I met at the interview got her rejection letter two weeks ago and I still haven't heard anything. I'm assuming this means I'm wait listed but it would be nice to know for sure so I can start figuring out how to defer my loans and stuff again.

Alright, I'm off. I think I'm going to go grab a book and go out and enjoy this beautiful weather!

No comments: