Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ear infection and thanks

First off, a huge thank you to my wonderful bbff who re-did my blog for me while I was sick! I absolutely love it!

Second, I wish I could say I feel better but that would be a lie. I do feel a little bit better but I went to urgent care tonight (yeah I need to work on getting health insurance asap because that visit cost me $95!) and the official diagnosis is an ear infection. Apparently it's bad enough that I actually ruptured something in my ear but it's a very small perforation and once the antibiotics begin working, it'll heal itself.

I took the first round at 8:30 and I can already feel them working. My ear is working to clear itself and it feels like it's trying to pop but has yet to actually do so.

I feel horrible because I went out yesterday (I actually went Christmas shopping with Adrienne) and then we met up with Tym, Amy, and Michelle at Bdubs later last night but I was only able to stay for an hour because my ear started hurting so badly. I'm amazed I was able to drive home I was in so much pain.

I was up pretty much all night last night because it hurt so bad but whatever was in my ear ruptured and the pain subsided enough to let me sleep. Hopefully tonight I'll get a good night's sleep since the pain is gone. I definitely overdid it yesterday though by going shopping and then out with friends.

Alright, I'm off to shower and read before bed. Thanks again to Megan! :-)

1 comment:

megzie said...

I'm sure the meds will help you feel better. If you can't sleep tonight, call me, i'm still having nightmares. we can keep each other company.

I'm glad you like the work of the blog fairy. :) Carrie and I debated if you'd like the quote in the header or not, and debated if i'd have to change it. I'm glad you like it.