Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sore

Oh my goodness my abs are soooo sore! I worked out the other night with a trainer at the gym and then did an hour and a half workout yesterday with Adrienne, followed by taking a yoga class this morning. I am definitely feeling all of my workouts today! Everytime I laugh or cough I can feel it in my abs but I love it!

Joining a gym has probably been the best move that I've made in a long time. I'm taking a dance class called Zumba on Saturday morning and then a combo pilates/yoga class called Groupcentergy on Sunday after church. I am so so so excited that I'm actually enjoying working out. It's been a long time since I've been this motivated or felt this good. This was definitely a good decision.

What's everyones plans for New Year's Eve? I'm starting mine off by helping with a youth lock in at church, then going to my aunt and uncle's party for a bit, maybe swinging by Britt's house, and then ending my night with a sleepover at Megan's. It should be a good time.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: