Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sold

I'm officially sold on Fitworks. Megan and I have worked out twice now and I'm already feeling tonight's workout. My leg muscles are sore, but it's a good sore. I'm looking forward to this whole working out on a regular basis thing.

We're going tomorrow evening to complete all of our paperwork and talk to Melissa about the goals we have for ourselves and all that fun stuff. I told Megan that going to Fitworks is nothing like going to the gym on campus at school and I don't feel the least bit intimidated working out at Fitworks because everyone is doing their own thing and no one is staring at you. I like that.

Tomorrow's goal is to officially finish my UC application, send in my GRE score and request transcripts, and have everything in place before NYE. Oh and find out about my car, which is in the shop...again. :-/

I can't believe 2008 is almost over. This is crazy!

2 comments:

Meg said...

I've heard such great things about Fitworks... my mom used to go there and I have two friends that work at one.
I want to look into Curves since that's closer to me, but it may have to wait a bit...
Yay for Grad School stuff! Good luck to you, love!

Blessed Among Women said...

That sounds great,Heather! I have been working out at home and actually enjoying it. How was your Christmas?