Sunday, December 7, 2008

Nothing

I have done nothing this weekend. And by nothing, I truly mean nothing! I have not left my house since Friday when I went to the grocery store right after work. I have had no energy or motivation to really want to do anything.

It's actually been kind of nice not seeing people. I've been turning people down left and right who have wanted to hang out and I was actually even glad when Carrie told me she was busy today after I had asked her if she wanted to go Christmas shopping because by the time she text me back, I had even lost the motivation to do that.

Tomorrow begins my crazy week at work. Monday-Wednesday I'm working 7:30-6 everyday and then going back to my normal 12-6 Thursday and Friday unless they need me early again. It's going to be hell waking up early to make sure my car has de-iced itself before I leave but the extra money for Christmas and bills will be nice.

Alright, I'm off to once again do nothing productive and then go to bed early since I have to work early tomorrow.

3 comments:

Meg said...

I've felt that way all day today. I most likely would have been that way all weekend but I already had plans that I couldn't fold on.
I hope you're feeling better soon, love.

megzie said...

Hey, check out my sidebar on my blog page, I made you a button(link) to your blog!


PS. the pictures is from Baltimore, The week of camp, kids worshiping... i thought it worked, if you have a different picture you want, let me know.

Blessed Among Women said...

Sorry you didn't do anything,but it sounds like you were content.

You have an award at my blog!