Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I've already been up since 6:15 when my nephew came in and jumped on me and told me Santa had been to our house. The kids were too cute opening their gifts and it makes me appreciate Christmas so much more just watching them.

We opened our gifts last night so the kids could have today to themselves and I'm pleased with what I got. I actually fell asleep watching Rent last night since my parents got it for me for Christmas. I also got gift cards to two of my favorite stores to go shopping so I'm excited about that. :-)

I missed Christmas Eve services at church because once again I don't really feel good. My ear has been bothering me again and now so is my throat so I skipped church, helped my sister and brother in law put music on their new ipods, and then went to bed.

I actually think I might be headed back to bed here shortly for a "nap" until we leave to go to Oxford for Christmas dinner. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: