Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I need a new car

My car is in the shop....again. This is like the millionth time in two years. This time, my transmission line busted, my outer tie rod was about to pop off, and apparently I'm leaking oil from several places, the worst of which is my oil pan and it was causing my car to smoke. My mechanic fixed the transmission and the tie rod and I gave him the okay to fix at least the oil pan so I'm looking at roughly $650 right now.

I wish I could afford a new car. All of this is going on my credit card because I can't afford to fix it. By the time it's done, I'm only going to have about $300 left on my credit card. I really wish I could find a new newer car and be done with this one. *sigh*

What a way to end 2008. :-/

1 comment:

Meg said...

Cars are the bane of my existence. Sad. Hope things work out for you...
What about going through a dealership and financing or buying a newer used car?